NATIONALLY RECOGNISED TRAINING
To obtain the Diploma of Security and Risk Management CPP50611 you need to successfully demonstrate competence in seven (7) core units and five (5) electives.
Core Units include:
- CPPSEC5001A Establish and maintain an occupational health and safety system
- CPPSEC5002A Coordinate security operations
- CPPSEC5003A Assess security risk management options
- BSBCUS501A Manage quality customer service
- BSBMGT502B Manage people performance
- BSBWOR501A Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBWOR502A Ensure team effectiveness
Elective Units include:
- CPPSEC5004A Prepare security risk management plan
- CPPSEC5005A Implement security risk management plan
- CPPSEC5006A Determine strategy for the implementation of biometrics technology
- CPPSEC5007A Assess biometrics system
- BSBFIM501A Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBHRM402A Recruit, select and induct stuff
- BSBINN502A Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- BSBMGT617A Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBMKG609A Develop a marketing plan
Once you have successfully completed the seven (7) core units and five (5) electives you are eligable to be issued a Diploma of Security and Risk Management CPP50611, Nationally Recognised qualification.
Each state has its own set of qualifications and units required for licensing . Check with your licensing body in your state or territory.
Duration: Contact VAST Academy
Cost: Contact VAST Academy