NATIONALLY RECOGNISED TRAINING
The NSW Security Licensing Enforcement Directorate introduced new Training requirements for Security Licensing.
The Provisonal / Conditional Licence System was abolished in November 2012.
New entrants to the Industry must now complete a 11 day course (First Aid Inclusive) to obtain a 1ACE Security Licence.
Candidates must complete a full Certificate II in Security Operations (CPP20212) to apply for a Full 1ACE Security Licence in NSW.
Core Units include:
- CPPSEC2001A Communicate effectively in the security industry
- CPPSEC2002A Follow workplace safety procedures in the security industry
- CPPSEC2003B Work effectively in the security industry
- CPPSEC2004B Respond to security risk situation
- CPPSEC2005A Work as part of a security team
- CPPSEC2006B Provide security services to clients
- HLTFA311A Apply first aid
Elective Units include:
- CPPSEC2009A Give evidence in court
- CPPSEC2010A Protect safety of persons
- CPPSEC2011B Controll access to and exit from premises
- CPPSEC2012A Monitor and control individual and crowd behaviour
- CPPSEC2013A Protect valuables in transit
- CPPSEC2014A Operate basic security equipment
- CPPSEC2015A Patrol premises
- TLIE2007A Use communication systems
- CPPSEC3002A Manage conflict through negotiation
Each state has its own set of qualifications and units required for licensing. Check with your licensing body in your state or territory.
Duration: NSW 10 Days (Security Component) 1 day (First Aid) (Class size limited to ten students - why put up with longer training because of 30 students in a class. You will receive more personalised training at VAST.)
Cost: $800 (includes First Aid)
Contact VAST ACADEMY for further information and dates 02) 47325 000