Today Responsible Service of Alcohol (or RSA as its commonly known) is mandatory for everyone in NSW who is involved in the sale and supply of liquor to the public. This includes licensees, club secretaries, serving staff, RSA marshalls and security staff working at licensed venues.
To provide participants with an understanding of NSW Liquor Licensing legisaltion, and to be able to serve alcohol responsibly using harm minimisation approaches and appropriate alcohol service strategies maintaining appropriate, customer relations.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify the context of responsible service of alcohol
- Identify the legislative framework for repsonsible service of alcohol
- Identify the impact of alcohol abuse
- Implementing responsible service of alcohol strategies
- Measuring the outcomes of responsible service of alcohol on premises
Once you have successfully completed the course and assessments you will be issued a Responsible Service of Alcohol certification.
Times: 830am - 3.00pm
Saturday 1st March 2014
VAST ACADEMY WILL SOON OFFER ONLINE RSA